Samsung proceeds with the distribution of its One UI 5.1: in these hours, it is welcomed in Panama Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho, which had been updated to Android 13 at the turn of 2021.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho users have reason to be excited as the device has started receiving the much-awaited One UI 5.1 update. This update brings with it a host of new features and security patches for March 2023, which address several vulnerabilities identified at the beginning of the month. The firmware version A127MUBU8DWC6 has begun rolling out to users, and it promises to enhance the user experience on this popular Samsung device.
The new features are basically those seen above, including shared family albums, improvements in multitasking, more advanced modes and routines, the new Dynamic Weather widget, and the ability to choose where to save screenshots and screen recordings.
Camera and Gallery
- Most Powerful Search: Now in your Gallery you can search for more than one person or subject at the same time. You can even search for people without tagging their names, but simply by touching their faces.
- Create a shared family album – sharing photos with your family has never been easier. The Gallery will recommend photos to add to your shared family album by recognizing the faces of the family members you select. You have 5GB of storage for each member of your family (up to 6 people).
- Revamped information screen: When you swipe up while viewing a photo or video in your Gallery, you can see when and where the photo was taken, from which device, where the photo was saved, and much more. Now with a simplified layout.
- Minimize or switch to full screen easily: you can now minimize or zoom in on an application window without going to the Options menu. Simply drag one of the corners.
- Access your most used split-screen apps: When you start a split-screen view, the apps you use most often will be shown below the recently used apps to help you find the apps you need faster.
Modes and routines
- Change the background based on the mode: Set a different background based on your current activity. Choose a background for work, one for training, and so on.
- More actions for routines: There are new actions that allow you to control Quick Share and Touch Sensitivity, change your ringtone and font style.
- Quick access to useful information: Check for adverse weather warnings, daily weather forecast summaries, and sunrise/sunset times at the top of the Weather app. The temperature chart now uses colors to show temperature changes throughout the day.
- Precipitation chart: A chart now shows the amounts of precipitation that have fallen in the different time slots of the day.
- Summary in the Weather widget: A brief summary of current weather conditions now appears in the Weather widget to let you know if the weather is sunny, cloudy, rainy, or snowy.
- Continue browsing on another device: If you are browsing the web from a Galaxy phone or tablet and then open the Internet application on another Galaxy device linked to the same Samsung account, a button will appear that will allow you to open the last web page you were viewing on the other device.
- Improved search: Your searches now include the names of favorite folders and tab groups. Improved search logic allows you to find what you’re looking for even if you type incorrectly.
- Check the battery level of your devices: The new Battery widget allows you to check the battery level of your devices directly from the Home screen. You can see the remaining battery of your phone, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch, and other supported devices.
- Settings Tips: When you’re signed in to your Samsung account, the tips will appear at the top of the Settings screen to help you share, connect, and improve your experience with your Galaxy devices.
- Choose where to save your screens and screen recordings: You can now change the folder where your screens and screen recordings are saved.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.