Google rolls out new platform updates for Android devices; this is a type of monthly update that brings some new changes for its main stock applications, including Google Play services and Google monthly updates.
With April’s new Play system update, Google has introduced several new features and enhancements for the Play Store. According to the changelog, the latest update brings some new features which will help you to discover the Apps & Games you love. Now you will get a faster and more reliable download and installation. The update also aims to enhance the security and performance of the app. Apart from these, it also adds quick access functionality to My Ad Center.
Manage downloads through notifications directly
Previously there was no option available to switch downloads to cellular data if there was no wifi available. To do so, you have to follow a long process and change the settings of the app, but now with the new update, now Google Play store provides a shortcut in the notification which can let you switch the downloading of apps to cellular data. This feature will be available on all three platforms, including PC, Automobiles (Android Auto), and Smartphones.
Here is the full list of fixes, improvements, and other new features, as illustrated directly by Google:
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.[ 3]
- Optimizations allowing faster and more reliable download and installation.[ 3]
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.[ 3]
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes and improvements to security, stability and accessibility.[ 3]
- [Auto, PC, Phone] Users can allow apps and games to download over cellular data from the download notification while waiting for Wi-Fi.[ 2]
- [Phone] With this update, you will have direct access to My Ad Center.[ 2]
Available through Google Play Store v35.2 updated on 04/03/2023
Available through Google Play Store v35.0 updated on 04/01/2023
How to update Google Play services and Play Store
To download the latest update of the Google Play service, you simply click on this link. It will redirect to the Play Store here; you will see the app listing; now if the update is available, click on the button and download it from there, while for update the Google Play store, first, you have to go to the Play store, then click on your avatar in the corner, then “settings,” then the the “About” section here you will see the option to “Update PlayStore.”
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.