Google has released the new beta version of Android 13 QPR3 as beta 3.2. The update is now available for compatible Pixel devices. It is also worth noticing that the update is only available for those users who have already enrolled in the Android beta program.
The Android 13 QPR3 beta 3.2 update is available on Pixel devices starting from Pixel 4a to the latest Pixel smartphones. The latest software update comes with version number T3B3.230413.00. It is based on the May 2023 security patch. The installed file size of the software is 22.06 for Google Pixel 7 Pro.
On the other hand, the same update will be available for Verizon-affiliated Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, and Pixel 6a with different version numbers T3B3.230413.009.A1. It is still using a one-month-older patch as April 2023 security patch.
The Android 13 QPR3 beta 3.2 update brings several new improvements for the devices by fixing several issues, such as synchronization issues with the system UI and issues related to IMS over Wi-Fi have also been fixed. Apart from this, the proper SIM detection and issues with connectivity speeds are also addressed.
If you own any compatible Pixel device that is already running on Android 13 QPR beta, you will automatically get the latest software rollout through OTA. This update also includes the latest improvements for stability and performance.
Android 13 QPR3 Beta 3.2 – official changelog
- Fixed an input synchronization issue with the system UI that caused Windows to stop receiving touch input or to receive touch input in the wrong location. (Issue #279560321)
- Fixed an issue that could cause calls over Wi-Fi to disconnect unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent a SIM card from being detected properly or from being activated during phone setup.
- Fixed an issue where a device could fail to register IMS over Wi-Fi when leaving LTE coverage and entering Wi-Fi coverage.
- Fixed issues that caused unexpected dips in cellular connectivity speeds or reliability.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!