Earlier this week, Google released Android 14 beta 5.2. In this beta update, the company has fixed several issues encountered on large-screen devices, including the Pixel Fold and Pixel Tablet. Now that Google has rolled out one more beta update, Android 14 beta 5.3, This beta update is also limited to correcting the issues with the Pixel devices; however, this time some new issues are fixed.
Android 14 Beta 5.3 update fixes several issues
The latest update mainly fixed the issues encountered on the Pixel larger screen devices, which are related to wallpaper, home screen, animation, and many more. In detail, the animation glitch in the wallpaper is now resolved. The issue occurring on the home screen while customizing is fixed. The clock on the lock screen that was flickering while animating is now fixed.
Apart from these, the new update also brings several new fixes for the other Pixel devices. For other devices, the update fixes the app crashing issue after a CallStyoe notification was posted. Along with this, various issues related to CPU performance and connectivity establishment are now fixed.
The latest Android 14 5.3 beta is now live for select Pixel devices, including the Google Pixel 4a 5G, Google Pixel 5, Google Pixel 5a, Google Pixel 6, Google Pixel 6 Pro, Google Pixel 6a, Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro, Google Pixel 7a, Google Pixel Fold, and Google Pixel Tablet.
The latest update is now rolling out with version number UPB5.230623.009. It comes with a small software package of 22.98 MB for the Pixel 7 Pro. To get more information about the update, check out the full changelog below.
Android 14 Beta 5.3 Changelog: What’s New
- Fixed an issue where apps crashed in some cases after a CallStyle notification was posted.
- Fixed various issues that could cause call or carrier service interruptions.
- Fixed an issue where the system was using an inefficient path when placing CPU restrictions on apps running in the background.
- Fixed issues with SurfaceFlinger that were causing a loss in system performance.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel Fold and Pixel Tablet devices where the taskbar sometimes turned invisible while interacting with it.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel Fold and Pixel Tablet devices where the animation on animated wallpapers stuttered when launching apps.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel Fold devices where the interface layout was misaligned while customizing the home screen.
- Fixed an issue on Pixel Fold devices where the clock on the lock screen was flickering while animating.
- Fixed various issues that were impacting system stability and performance.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.