Have you ever deleted or swiped notifications from your smartphone screen to avoid distractions? Sometimes, we do this because we think it is not necessary. But in the end, we keep regretting what the message was. Can this information be recovered? The simple answer is yes. You can quickly retrieve these notifications as Samsung provides a Notification History feature, which can be a lifesaver.
Samsung’s latest foldable smartphones, the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Flip 5, which have arrived with the latest One UI 5.1.1 out of the box, have the Notification History feature, which allows users to recover their notifications. Note that this feature can only recover the most recent messages that have been deleted, not all.
In this guide, you will learn how to enable the notification history feature and then how to use it on your Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Flip 5 devices. Just follow the process mentioned below:
How do I enable the notification history on Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Flip 5?
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll and tap on Notifications.
- Select the Advanced Settings option.
- Tap on Notification History.
- Select the Notification History toggle to turn it on.
How do I check notification history on Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Flip 5?
- Swipe from the top of the screen to open the Notification Center.
- Now, dismiss any app’s notification and check the same in the Notification History menu.
- On your Galaxy Z Fold 5 or Flip 5, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and select Advanced Settings.
- Here, you will find the Notification History option. Tap on it to see your dismissed notification.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.