Samsung has just released the third beta update for One UI 6.0 on the Galaxy S23 series in the USA and India. And now, it seems like Germany, Korea, and the UK are also getting this update. It’s like they’re all joining in on the fun!
The newest beta update, called One UI 6.0 beta 3, based on Android 14, is now available for Galaxy S23 series users in Germany, South Korea, and the UK. This update, with firmware version ZWI8, comes with several improvements and new features. It also includes the security updates for September 2023 in a firmware package that weighs around 1.3GB.
Galaxy S23 One UI 6 Beta 3 Changelog
- Video Player
- Enhanced layout – Video player controls are now easier than ever. Buttons with similar functions have been grouped together, and the Play button has been moved to the center of the screen.
- Enhanced playback speed controls: Choose between several video playback speeds between 0.25x and 2.0x. Speed controls are now easier to access with dedicated buttons instead of a slider.
Bugs that have been fixed:
- Improved One UI home crash.
- Improved sometimes stop problem when switching home screen using app.
- Fixed Bixby call error in certain situation.
- Improved sometimes stop problem when pressing long on home screen.
- Improved the app termination problem when entering camera video mode.
- Improved the problem that Samsung Pay is not executed with swipe gesture.
- Automatic restart of device care (add manual setting menu for schedule restart.
- Improved the shape of notification icon in text message.
- Fixed the notification bar color errors when running apps on DeX.
- Fixed the problem that the routine does not work in “When you receive a message” condition.
- Installation of the Kids app is not possible in One UI 6. It will be possible in mid-September
- On-boarding failure when login is restarted after Samsung Pass initialization and Samsung account logout
- Voice recognition exhibits an “answer the phone” error while receiving phone calls
- Google Assistant has an error when swiping up in a specific situation
If you’ve already installed a previous beta version of One UI 6 on your Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus, or Galaxy S23 Ultra, you should receive this latest update automatically through an OTA (over-the-Air) update in the next few days. You can also manually check for it by going to the Software Updates section in your device’s settings. This way, you can ensure that your phone is up to date with the latest improvements and fixes.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.