Last week, Samsung released the One UI 6 beta program for the Galaxy Z Fold 5, and now, moving the development forward, the company has rolled out the second beta update. This time, you will not get any new features with it, but it comes with some fixes that will improve the functionalities.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 gets One UI 6 second beta
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is the latest device in the foldable lineup. It came with One UI 5.1.1 based on Android 13, and being the new edition of the Galaxy Foldable, it is now getting initial One UI 6 access. Now users will get a second update that aims to introduce fixes.
According to the latest changelog, the new update will fix issues related to different features like the Samsung Note, resizing the window in 3 split landscape modes, the task bar, gallery, and navigation bar. Along with this, the update also improves the overall software stability. To get full information about the changes, you can check the machine-translated changelog.
One UI 6 beta 2 changelog
- Fixed the terminated issue when entering text with S Pen on Samsung Note.
- Fixed the display issue when resizing after changing orientation in 3 multi-window.
- Fixed the Taskbar not displayed intermittently.
- Fixed the terminated issue when applying photo Portrait effect in Gallery.
- Fixed issue where Apps and Widgets that are set up at Home disappear.
- Many other improvements.
- Intermittent F/C occurs in Camera/OneUI Home/SystemUI while using the device.
- A blank screen appears intermittently when calling the Quick Panel.
- A navigation bar gesture home key operation error occurs intermittently.
- Intermittent home screen operation errors (background screen display, icon display, or task bar display) occur.
- Smart Select Crop operation on the edge panel in landscape mode
- When F/C occurs, financial apps do not run. JB Woori Capital, SOL Notification, Shinhan China SOL Good Pay, Keukeu Sangsang Plus Digital Bank, and Sejong Women’s Exhibition
The latest beta update for the Galaxy Z Fold 5 is coming with firmware version number F946NKSU1ZWJ4. It is currently spotted in South Korea, but as we observe the pace of expanding the development of One UI 6 by Samsung, it is expected that the new update may be available in more countries in the next few days.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!