The most reasonably priced member of the Galaxy A series, the Galaxy A05s, was released by Samsung India. A few days ago, the Galaxy A05s was launched in Malaysia and the Philippines, and now it has finally reached the Indian market. The Indian variant boasts faster charging, a triple-camera arrangement on the back, a new processor, and a larger screen with high quality. Similar characteristics to the phone’s debut variant in the Philippines are probably present in the Indian version as well.
Galaxy A05s specifications:
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD resolution U-shaped notch LCD screen
- Processor: Snapdragon 680
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal storage: 128 GB
- Rear camera: 50 MP main camera + 2 MP depth sensor + 2 MP macro camera
- Front camera: 13 MP
- Operating system: Android 13-based One UI 5.1
- Battery: a 5,000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging capability
- Connection features: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, USB 2.0 Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Audio features: Dolby Atmos audio for earphones
- Other features include a dual SIM card slot, a microSD card slot, and a fingerprint reader.
- Updates: Two major Android OS updates and four years of security patches
Compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy A04s, the upcoming gadget is expected to bring a performance boost, as it was equipped with the Exynos 850, and now it has shifted to the Qualcomm CPU. The A05s have improved RAM memory storage than the A04s. Both full-HD and HD slow-motion videos can be recorded at 60 frames per second and 120 frames per second, respectively.
Color and pricing details of the Galaxy A05s in India:
Three different hues are selected for the gadget, including black, light green, and light violet. If you plan to buy the gadget through the Samsung India website, then the gadget will be priced at INR 14,999 ($180 USD). A discount of around INR 1,000 can be availed of by purchasing using an SBI credit card.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.