With the new Galaxy Tab A9 series, which offers amazing tablet experiences at an affordable price, Samsung Electronics has announced its availability worldwide. Arriving in two sizes, the series supports daily entertainment and work demands in a compact package by fusing immersive visual and audio with lightning-fast connections. Starting today, the Galaxy Tab A9 and Tab A9+ will be available in selected markets first.
What’s new in the series’ display aspect?
The 8.7 and 11-inch screens on the Galaxy Tab A9 and Tab A9+ are the biggest screens that were offered in the Galaxy A series with the objective of offering users their preferred games, movies, or TV shows. Equipping a 90Hz refresh rate for lag-free gaming and browsing, as well as quad speakers powered by Dolby Atmos for immersive sound, users of the Galaxy Tab A9+ may lose themselves in cinematic experiences.
Uninterrupted streaming through super-fast 5G connectivity Dual speakers and LTE connectivity are significant aspects of the Galaxy Tab A9. Both tablets include soft-textured back covers and elegant, unibody designs that make them comfortable to hold.
- The Galaxy Tab A9 series offers faster performance.
- Documents, inspiration sources, and more have plenty of space to be stored and save all credits to the biggest memory and storage that the series brings to the users.
- The Galaxy Tab A9+ is designed to improve productivity and learning capacity.
- Users of the Galaxy Tab A series may now record their screen using Screen Recorder, which makes it simple to review information or ideas at a later time.
- With Samsung DeX, it offers tablet users PC-level multitasking, and its multi-active window supports up to three split screens for enhanced multitasking.
- Samsung’s multi-layered security technology, Knox, guarantees the safety and security of data for the new Galaxy Tab A series.
- Users may easily view and manage what happens to their data using the Security & Privacy Dashboard, with content being encrypted prior to sharing while using Private Share.
- To further provide peace of mind while transferring sensitive material, the sender can define expiration dates, access restrictions, and more.
- Users of the Tab A9 series can take their phones with them wherever they go without worrying about unsafe public WiFi.
- Browse in privacy and security, knowing that all internet traffic is encrypted and monitoring applications are banned.
- Parental and caregiver control over children’s digital activities may be easily set up, allowing them to access settings, establish child profiles, schedule playtime, and keep an eye on the information their kids are utilizing.
Share and connect:
- The seamless connectivity that the Galaxy Tab A series offers allows users to effortlessly shift material across mobile, tablet, and TV monitors.
- Quick Share makes file sharing easier and eliminates the need for device pairing, allowing users to transfer their preferred content between devices.
- Fun and interesting information is also available on Samsung Galaxy devices through “Edutainment.”
The Galaxy Tab A9 and Tab A9+ will be available in three different colors: graphite, silver, and navy.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.