Samsung Dropship is one of the useful applications of Good Lock, which comes with the unique functionality of sharing different types of files with your device. The most special feature of the application is that it is compatible with exchanging data across platforms, including Android, Windows, and iOS. However, currently, the application is only available to Korean users.
Samsung has rolled out the latest update for the application, which is available with version 1.1.6 and brings several new features and improvements, such as a new action to return to the previous screen when dragging a photo up or down on the preview screen in the dropship. A photo preview function has been added to the file filter for dropshipping.
Additionally, the latest update also fixed a plethora of issues, such as the fact that in iOS, some files were intermittently missing when sending dropshipping and the issue of download failure when a file with the same name exists in one dropship. Along with this, some common issues were also resolved, like white screens intermittently appearing, icons temporarily appearing when app uploading an MP3 file, and many more. For more information, you can check the official changelog below.
Samsung Dropship update v1.1.6 update changelog [Translated]
Added an action to return to the previous screen when dragging a photo up or down on the preview screen in Dropship.
A photo preview function has been added to the file filter for dropshipping.
Other error fixes
- [IOS] Fixed an issue where some files were intermittently missing when sending dropshipping.
- [Android] Fixed the issue of download failure when a file with the same name exists in one dropship.
- [Common] Fixed issue where ‘Automatically transfer coordinates’ function does not work
- [Android] Fixed an issue where files were corrupted when the network was interrupted during the download.
- [iOS] Fixed an issue where file names in certain formats were fixed to different names.
- [Android] Fixed the issue where HEIC files appear in low quality on the preview screen.
- [Android] Modified not to display files in hidden folders
- [Common] Fixed the issue of automatic login failure when running the app in situations where the network connection is unstable.
- [Common] Fixed an issue where only a white screen would appear intermittently when clicking the ride-along invitation link.
- [Common] Fixed an issue where a different icon temporarily appears when uploading an MP3 file.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!