Finally, on the final day of the month, the brand ‘Samsung’ delivers the stable Android 14-based One UI 6.0 update to the Galaxy A24.
Galaxy A24 is receiving its latest major OS update, One UI 6.0, but for now in a few selected regions, which include the Middle East and North Africa. And soon, the brand will make this update available widely.
The update is holding up its own build number, which is A245FXXU3BWK3. So the users who are looking for the update can identify with this version number.
The owners of the Galaxy A24 device, currently those who are receding in the regions mentioned above, are all eligible for the update. So interested users can easily download the update by following the instructions mentioned here:
Go to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update >> Download and Install.
However, various Galaxy devices have already received this Android 14 One UI 6.0 update. With this update, the brand is upgrading the overall system’s functionality and performance. Multitasking gets improved, the Samsung keyboard has a new emoji design, the camera UI includes changes and improvements, and many more new enhancements have arrived.
What’s New in Android 14-based One UI 6.0 Update
- Renewed phone layout: new control panel, new widgets (new camera and album widgets, weather widgets), revamped font, new emojis, ability to create new stickers directly integrated into the keyboard.
- Camera: The overall layout of the Camera app has been simplified. The quick settings buttons on the preview screen have been redesigned to make it easier to understand. Now, in the quick settings menu, at the top of the screen, in Photos and Pro mode, there is a button that allows you to quickly change the resolution of the photos you take.
- New photo editor: improved layout, new Tools menu that makes it easy to find editing functions. The Straighten and Perspective options have been combined in the Transform menu.
- New Samsung Studio: New Video Editor for media creation. The Studio feature now allows you to create videos by joining those in the gallery, adding text, music, and stickers.
- Improved security: New privacy dashboard for controlling permission allowed for each app, new Auto-Lock feature that allows you to block installation of unknown apps, turn on security controls, and block commands via USB, the new security dashboard allows you to monitor each individual app.
- Bixby text call: New Bixby feature, which allows you to transfer an ongoing call to Bixby text call at any time.
- The new Document and Text Scan feature makes it easier to scan a document by deleting unwanted parts.
- Samsung Pass: More secure logins with passkeys to access supported apps and websites. Unlike passwords, the passkey is only stored on the device and cannot be disclosed in the event of a breach of the security of the website. Passkeys also protect against phishing attacks because they only work on the website or application where they were registered.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Meet RowKnee Shaw, our tech maestro at Sam Lover! Dive into the intricacies of One UI and ride the wave of Samsung Firmware updates with his expert guidance. From sleek navigation tips to the latest firmware gems, RowKnee Shaw is your go-to for unlocking the full potential of your Samsung device. Stay tuned for a tech journey like no other!