The Galaxy S24 series, including the Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24+, and Galaxy S24 Ultra, is just a month away from being launched with an Unpacked Galaxy event on January 17th in San Jose, California, USA. The upcoming series is said to be the smartest AI phones, and several features, such as emergency satellite communications, are also to be included in the series. Now the color options for the Galaxy S24 Ultra have surfaced online, and as you all know, the ultra variant will be equipped with a titanium frame.
Earlier this month, it was reported that four different hues would be included for the ultra variant, such as titanium black, titanium gray, titanium violet, and titanium yellow. But as of now, the recent report from the tipster Evan Brass shows an exclusive online list of colors in which the Galaxy S24 Ultra will be launched. Customers can buy the model online in three different colors, including silver, light brown, and green.
Other than this, the model will be pre-installed with Android 14-based One UI 6.1. AI live call translations that will support a number of languages are also said to be included. In order to improve battery life, Samsung is reportedly planning to include EV technology in its Galaxy S24 series of smartphones.
Galaxy S24 Ultra specifications:
- Display: 6.8-inch QHD+ display screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
- Internal Storage: 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB
- RAM: 12GB
- Rear Camera: 200 MP primary + 12 MP ultrawide + 10 MP telephoto with 3x optical zoom + 50 MP telephoto with 5x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 12 MP
- Connectivity features: Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi 7, UWB
- Battery system: 5,000 mAh with Super Fast Charging 2.0, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, and Wireless PowerShare
- Colors: Titanium Black, Titanium Gray, Titanium Violet, and Titanium Yellow
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.