Today, Samsung has provided a new update for the Galaxy A02 with firmware version: A025MUBU44CVF4. This device has received Android 12 with One UI 4.1 in many countries, including Brazil.
- Advertisement -
This FOTA is a significant update containing the June 2022 security patch, bringing new features and improving the device’s security. This update came with many new features and customization accompanying users’ personalization options.
Following are the improvements & new features of the Device, According To The Changelog.
- This update has improved privacy settings; One UI 4.1 has privacy indicators for active camera and microphone usage and quick setting toggles to turn on/off camera and mic access across the system.
- Android security patch that fixes 66 privacy and security-related vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Grammarly now powers Samsung’s keyboard, so users will not be able to make typing mistakes anymore.
- The improved Quick Share function would make it easier for users to edit and share images and videos.
- Screen sharing through Google Duo Live, Sharing with people whom you are at a distance from
- The Color Palette, which allows you to completely transform the look of your phone’s UI by applying various shades and themes, is one of the most noticeable additions to the Galaxy A02s.
- Samsung Internet now has a new widget on the home screen to search for information.
- Device care has improved, RAM Plus has customization options and more.
- The Gallery has additional editing features such as a shadow eraser and object eraser. It’s fantastic that you don’t need an extra app for editing, isn’t it!
This security patch fixes dozens of user privacy and data security vulnerabilities.
Samsung advises keeping your device up-to-date and regularly checking for software updates.
- Advertisement -
Users can also check for the latest software update by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and Install or turning auto-updates or notifications in their device settings.