When folded, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 is equally upscale and small, taking up only half the space of a typical smartphone. The new design is the most sophisticated ever thanks to the smaller hinge, polished edges, contrasting hazy rear glass, and shiny metal frames.
Inside and out, the Galaxy Z Flip 4 offers next-level customization options for users to express themselves. The Cover Screen features new clock designs and backgrounds, including images, GIFs and even videos. Users can choose a Galaxy theme that fully updates both the main and Cover Screen with custom fonts, icons and designs to perfectly complement your style.
If you own the latest Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 smartphone for your daily driver, here’s tips for how to set cover screen wallpaper.
How to set cover screen wallpaper
- On your Galaxy Z Flip 4;
- Open “Settings” app;
- Now go into “Cover screen” option;
- Tap on “Clock style” option;
- It lets you choose between a 11 different styles;
- Set your own photo, choose the clock style you want;
- One that hasn’t got its own animated image – then tap “Background Image”;
- Select “Choose from Gallery” from the pop-up window.