The newly-arrived Galaxy S23 series got the February Security update recently. This new update has brought a new feature with it. For information, this new feature lets the user share the color codes for Android’s color system accent. One can share them with anybody they want through the share button, exactly as we do with media files, photos, or videos. Let’s take a brief look at this new feature.
One UI 5.1 Paint Chips Widget
Let us inform you we recently found a new option in our Galaxy device, which appeared right after installing the February update. As we have mentioned above as well, with this new option, we can share color accents with our friends or family. Notably, this new option has appeared under the Widgets section on the ‘Android Easter Egg’ tab. We are providing the sharing process below.
One UI 5.1 How can you share Paint Chips color codes?
- First, unlock your smartphone.
- Long press on the ‘Home Screen’.
- Choose the ‘Widgets’ option.
- There you can see an ‘Android S Easter Egg’ option; choose it.
- Now a ‘Paint Chips (1×1)’ option will appear; tap on it.
- Later on, a wide list of color options- with color bricks with their respective color code will come to your screen.
- Now tap on the wishful color brick.
- After tapping, the option of sharing will appear.
- Share it with anyone you want.
Informatively, you can share these color options with any you want through various social platforms such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Messages, Messenger, and others. Not only that, but you can even copy them or keep them in Samsung Notes too.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.