Samsung offers many services through its applications; among them, the Samsung Wallet is the most appreciated service. The primary function of the application is to provide a platform for making digital payments for goods and services. Along with this, it also provides some more features like loyalty cards, vouchers, digital keys, health passes, and boarding passes for Plane travel. Initially, it was available in only two countries, including the US and South Korea. With further development, the application is now available in more regions.
For financing-related services, Samsung Pay is dependent on banks and card services companies. In the US, the application is authorized to use the services of several financial institutions, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Citi, US Bank, PNC, Chase, and many more.
Meanwhile, in the UK, the list of institutions supported by Samsung Pay includes American Express, Danske Bank, Santander, MBNA, Nationwide, HSBC, First Direct, M&S Bank, Co-op Bank, Starling Bank, John Lewis Finance, and many more.
Apart from this, you have an account in different, so you don’t have to worry; Samsung has partnered with Curve to offer the ability to use any Visa or MasterCard from any provider.
Samsung Wallet supported Galaxy devices [List]
- Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ and Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+
- Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4
- Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Galaxy Z Fold 2 and Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Fold and Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy A53, A52, A51 and A50
- Galaxy A72 and Galaxy A71
- Gear S2
- Gear S3
- Gear Sport
- Galaxy Watch
- Galaxy Watch Active
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 40mm and 44mm
- Galaxy Watch 3 42mm and 45mm
- Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic
- Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.