Now that the new premium Galaxy tablet, the Galaxy Tab S9 series, is finally here, everyone is excited to experience the latest in the series. Coming with several impressive features such as a next-gen processor, large battery, and intuitive graphical interface, the Galaxy Tab S9 series is brought to life by the new Taskbar that provides seamless multitasking, gesture controls to switch from full-screen mode to split-Screen mode, better use of windowed apps and more.
Samsung One UI Taskbar:
The latest Samsung Galaxy S9 series has a new taskbar, which comes with One UI 5.1.1, which is based on Android 13. Conveniently placed at the bottom, the Taskbar gives you a true PC-like experience, giving you access to the applications you use the most; in other words, you don’t have to search for an app to open it, for example, your favorite social media app, music app and more. You can even use your Taskbar to open your apps in multi-window mode, which allows you to create app pairs.
Customizing the taskbar is so simple and fun. Here in this article we are sharing you the quick guide on how you can use and customize the taskbar in your latest Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Series.
How to Enable or Disable Taskbar on your Galaxy Tab S9?
For your information, the taskbar is on by default on all Galaxy tablets. So here are the steps to know how you can turn off the taskbar:
- Open Settings and tap on the Display tab.
- Swipe and click on the Taskbar.
- Click on the Switch which is at the top to turn it on/off.
How to add apps on the Taskbar on your Galaxy Tab S9?
Apps that are your favorites will automatically be added to the taskbar. In other words, if you have the Contacts, Messages, and Dialer apps as favorites, they will automatically appear on the taskbar. You can easily add or remove the apps on the taskbar:
- To add apps, from the Home screen or the Apps screen, Press and Hold an app and drag it to the Favorites bar area at the bottom.
- Now to remove an app, simply Hold and Drag the app out of the Favorites bar area.
- Alternatively, Press and Hold the app until a pop-up appears and tap Remove.
How to use the Taskbar on your Galaxy Tab S9 Series?
Just like on PC or Mac, the Taskbar helps you open your favorite apps easily and quickly and appears at the bottom of the screen while using the app. To use the Taskbar on your Galaxy Tab S9 series steps have been provided below:
- Open your phone, then go to see the Taskbar and open any app or window of your choice.
- Tap any app to open it.
- To use Multi Window, drag and drop the apps you want from the Taskbar to the screen’s top, bottom, left, right, or center.
- In case you have used two apps, you can create an app pair from the Taskbar; Drag and drop the first app to the left and the second app to the right position.
- Click on the center of the screen, in between two app windows.
- Click on the App pair icon and select the Taskbar.
- Now you will see the app pair on your Taskbar; you can use both apps simultaneously.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.