After the renderings surfaced last week, the Samsung Galaxy XCover 7 is expected to launch very soon. Also, the phone was spotted on Geekbench, indicating that the Dimensity 6100+ SoC will power the gadget. According to MySmartPrice, the Samsung Galaxy XCover 7 is currently available on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) website as we wait for its official release. This does not imply that the Samsung Galaxy XCover 7 will launch in the United States, but it is a possibility.
For the very first time, the Galaxy XCover model is coming to the Indian market
With the Samsung Galaxy XCover 7, it appears that Samsung’s preparing to launch in India. This gadget is strong and durable. Despite being offered in other regions, such as Europe, Samsung has not introduced the XCover series to India. Moreover, India never received the previous editions of the Galaxy XCover 5 or Galaxy XCover 6 models. It appears that the business may finally introduce this tough phone in India now that BIS has approved the Samsung Galaxy XCover 7.
Galaxy XCover 7 found on BIS:
Having been certified on November 22, 2023, the Samsung Galaxy XCover 7 smartphone was added to the BIS database under the model number SM-G556B. Despite the fact that its certification has not disclosed anything specific, one thing is certain: this time the rugged gadget is coming to the Indian market.
Expected renderings of the Galaxy XCover 7:
- The next Galaxy XCover gadget will come with a robust and resilient design with raised corners, just like the traditional lineup of the XCover series.
- The selfie camera is housed in a water-drop notch on the display. which has substantial bezels around it.
- With a dual-tone LED flash and a single back camera, the rear panel is designed with grooves.
- Additionally, the camera has a red accent circled around it.
- On the right, the volume rocker and power button
- The left side panel has an XCover key that may be customized.
- With an IP68 certification for water and dust resistance and drop-to-concrete resistance, the device satisfies MIL-STD-810H standards.
- The gadget will most likely be pre-installed with Android 14-based OneUI 6.0 out of the box.
- For the least, the gadget will have a RAM memory of 6 GB.
Don’t miss our latest news on Samsung technology. Follow SamLover.com on your favorite social media platforms for instant notifications.
Passionate about technology at the service of digital entertainment that can be used through any platform. Music, movies and video games have always taken up a good part of his free time, but he doesn’t give up outdoor activities, from simple walks to cycling and skiing. He has been producing editorial content for SamLover since 2022 and has run a computer and telephony store for 3 decades.