The One UI 4.1.1, which was inspired by the Android 12L OS, adds the Taskbar feature to the most recent Samsung foldable – Galaxy Z Fold 4 smartphone to completely transform the multitasking experience for users.
You can easily access and switch between your most-used apps thanks to the recently introduced Taskbar feature. This feature’s style and functioning are almost identical to those of your Galaxy Book devices running Windows.
Do you want to use Samsung Z Flip 4/Samsung Z Fold 4 5G full screen gestures? The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G can use gesture navigation, which is demonstrated below. Buttons are already pre-set on the navigation bar. To remove buttons from the navigation bar, use swipe gestures. To use full screen gesture navigation on your Samsung One UI, be careful to disable gesture suggestions. Additionally, in your Samsung Galaxy devices, switch the Left, Center, and Right button positions and the Back and Recent Apps button positions in the navigation bar.
How To Enable Full Screen Features On Galaxy Z Fold 4 & Flip 4
- Swipe down from the Notification bar.
- Then select the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and select Display.
- Then select Navigation Bar.
- Now select Swipe gestures
Swipe from bottom: Swipe up from each line of the bottom of your phone to go back, go to the home screen, or view recent apps.
Swipe from sides and bottom: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to go to the home screen. To go back, side inwards from either side of the screen. Swipe up and hold to view recent apps. Also, increase or decrease gesture sensitivity here.
How To Change Naviagtion Button Position
- NAVIGATION BUTTONS: Select Buttons to enable a button-based navigation bar.
- CHANGE BUTTON ORDER: Select the desired Button order.
- CHANGE BUTTON POSITION: Select Button position, then select the desired options.